We hope that you will connect @ FBC through our various ministries. From senior adults to newborns, we want to serve you and your family. Make plans to connect today. If you have questions about any of our ministries at FBC, please contact us: 208.267.3215.
Made up of newborns through 5th graders, our Children's Ministry offers a variety of programs to teach children about Jesus Christ and to help them grow in their faith.
- Sunday @ 9:45 am - Nursery for newborn through 3 years
- Sunday @ 9:45 am - Small-group children's Bible Study for all ages
- Sunday @ 11:30 am - Children's Church for ages Pre-K through 2nd grade
- Wednesday @ 6:30 pm - For ages Pre-K through 5th grade
Our Youth Ministry consists of both Middle School and High School students who meet for Bible Study and a whole lot of fun!
- Sunday @ 9:45 am, 2nd floor of main building - Middle School Small-group Bible Study
- Sunday @ 9:45 am, Youth House - High School meet Small-group Bible Study
- Wednesday @ 6:30 pm, our Base Camp Youth Ministry meets in the Youth House - Middle and High School students enjoy games, snacks and Bible Study
We offer a variety of ways young adults can get connected to FBC:
- Sunday @ 9:45 am, 2nd floor of main building, Small-group Bible Study
- Serve in various ministries (contact main office @ 208.267.3215 for more information)
FBC offers a variety of Bible studies for men and women of all ages.
- Sunday @ 9:45 - Small-group Bible Study for all ages
- Tuesday @ 1 pm, in Fellowship Hall - Women's Bible Study
- Wednesday @ 6:30 pm - Pastor's Bible Study in Sanctuary
For those who are grieving a loss of a loved one, First Baptist Church offers Grief Group every Thursday at 6:30 pm in the Fellowship. For more information, contact our office at 208.267.3215.
We would love to tell you more about First Baptist Church. Call the main office: 208.267.3215.